SIDR Aid Photo Exhibition 2008: T-Shirt Giveout Baby yeah!


SIDR Aid Photo Exhibition 2008: T-Shirt Giveout Baby yeah!
Originally uploaded by NiH

SIDR Aid Photo Exhibition 2008: T-Shirt Giveout Baby yeah!
A small glimpse of the whole banquet (that is if you consider polyfibers as a staple diet) of t-shirts. I tried to place my exhausted fingers (try writing 12 page reports on Metallurgic Observation and random crap that only teacher give a damn about) in a pose that it looks like I'm trying to press those flat, 2-d shutter release buttons of the logo there. Only now do I realize that I might've failed miserably.

Calling all pros out there in BP. Post a full frontal exposure of the whole thing. My t-shirt already collected a ton of dirt from its maiden visit to the university ;)

PS: For those who have no idea of what 'tis is all about, its a souvenir from the "SIDR Aid Photography Exhibition 2008". Take this as a gift from a bunch of guys who lost everything in their possession on 15th Nov, 2007 , even if it wasn't funded by themselves on this occasion.

Uploaded by NiH on 28 Jan 08, 7.53PM BDT.